Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Welcome to the TRAINLIKEABOXER Official Blog

Hi everyone!

I decided to create this blog for all my subscribers, online followers and clients. Although this blog site hasn't been skinned yet, I have decided to add all my articles through the years. My web designer Rommel is still concentrating on school stuff so rather than bothering him to finish up my website so that I can start selling my DVD, I gave him the freedom to concentrate on what he is doing.

For now, subscribe to this blog and keep on coming back to www.trainlikeaboxer.com for the best boxing training experience out there!

yours,
Lawrence Ragos

p.s.
Pretty soon, my old Boxingwithlawrence blog will be redirected to this one. Make sure to bookmark this page for all your up to date news, tips and strategies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!